Youth Camps

Our focus is our summer youth camp programs.  We offer programs for ages 5-17.  W.C.A. is a residential camp that provides overnight opportunities for most age groups.


The 40 acre property allows for many opportunities to enjoy God’s creation.  You may enjoy some time at the vespers, a natural campfire area, or even hiking the many trails.  Other recreational activities include softball, soccer, football, sand volleyball, basketball, four square, gaga ball, tetherball, carpetball and a jungle gym playground area.  If you prefer indoor activities, we have some of those for you as well, including, ping pong and foosball.  There are definitely many activities for all ages at Wilderness Christian Assembly Camp!

What to Bring

  • Sleeping bag & pillow (opt. fitted twin sized sheets & blanket)
  • Towels, wash cloth, soap & shampoo, brush/comb, deodorant
  • Toothbrush and toothpast.
  • Modest swimwear (no bikinis permitted)
  • Clothing for all activities & weather (shoes appropriate for athletic activities and an extra pair that can get wet), light weight jacket, hat
  • Socks and underclothes for each day of camp
  • Flashlight, Bug Repellent & Sunscreen
  • Medications (MUST be in original containers)
  • Bible, notebook & pencil, backpack
  • Water Bottle (with your name on it)
  • Spending money for missions,  & camp T-Shirt

Optional:  Stationary & stamps, Camera

Please label all belongings!

Please Leave at Home

Any electronic games, radios, music players, mp3s, cell phones, or other devices, secular music, skateboards, snacks and valuables.  Items not permitted at camp, including cell phones and mobile devices, will be collected and held in the office to be picked up at checkout.

To Register

For forms, see registration page

1. Register by sending your full payment or a $20.00 non-refundable deposit per camp session with a completed registration and health form directly to W.C.A.  All remaining fees must be paid upon arrival.

2. Make checks payable to Wilderness Christian Assembly.  At this time, we do not accept credit or debit card payments.  Fees include lodging, meals, recreational activities, Bible study materials, camp picture, off-site activities when applicable, and camper insurance.

3. GIVING OPPORTUNITY!  Wilderness Christian Assembly offers several opportunities for children to attend camp.  The price for each camp session is only 25% of what the actual cost is to run the session.  That leaves a 75% GAP between what it costs and what we charge.  We are asking you to help Stand in that GAP!   If you would like to donate, please refer to the registration form.  All donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.

4. Please note:  All camp sessions are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis, based upon when your REGISTRATION, HEALTH FORM, AND DEPOSIT are received by our office.  Please send your registration and deposit as early as possible to ensure availability in your desired session.

5. Registration will begin at the times indicated.  Please note:  All camps beginning on Sunday will start registration at 3:00-5:00pm and dinner will be provided for kids at 5:30pm.  Staff will not be available to supervise campers prior to arrival time or after departure time.  Upon arrival, proceed to the Dining Hall for check-in.  At the end of the camp session, all campers will be released at their cabins.

You must contact the camp office prior to dismissal if there is any change in regards to whom we are to release your child.

Wilderness Christian Assembly is a non-profit corporation owned by the Christian Churches/Churches of Christ in Northern Michigan, and has been in existence since 1964.

Campers are accepted at W.C.A without regard to race, sex, religion, color or national origin.  W.C.A. is licensed by the Department of Human Services of the State of Michigan and thus meets the standards set by the State for Children’s camps.  An active member of Christian Camp Leaders, Wilderness Christian Assembly continues to focus on our commitment to excellence in Christian Camping.

You may download a registration and health form here!

We never want finances to be a reason why a child cannot attend camp.  We do offer partial scholarships.  Please contact the camp office for information:
phone  (231) 258-0080