*Register according to grade completed prior to camp.
If you do not wish to register online, you may download the PDF registration form and mail the completed form and your payment to the camp. Mail it in before June 1st to receive a $20 discount (which is the amount in parenthesis on the registration form). See instructions below.
Also, there are links below for Supporting Church Voucher and Bring a Friend (1st time camper) Voucher.
If you have any questions, email the camp.
How to Register by U.S. Mail.
1. Register by sending your full payment or a $20.00 non-refundable deposit per camp session with a completed registration and health form directly to W.C.A. All remaining fees must be paid upon arrival.
2. Make checks payable to Wilderness Christian Assembly. At this time, we do not accept credit or debit card payments. Fees include lodging, meals, recreational activities, Bible study materials, camp picture, off-site activities when applicable, and camper insurance.
3. GIVING OPPORTUNITY! Wilderness Christian Assembly offers several opportunities for children to attend camp. The price for each camp session is only 25% of what the actual cost is to run the session. That leaves a 75% GAP between what it costs and what we charge. We are asking you to help Stand in that GAP! If you would like to donate, please refer to the registration form. All donations are tax-deductible as allowed by law.
4. Please note: All camp sessions are filled on a first-come, first-serve basis, based upon when your REGISTRATION, HEALTH FORM, AND DEPOSIT are received by our office. Please send your registration and deposit as early as possible to ensure availability in your desired session.
5. Please note: Registration for all camps beginning on Sunday will be from 3:00-5:00 pm and dinner will be provided for kids at 5:30pm. Registraion for all camps beginnig on weeknights will be from 5:00-7:00 pm and an evening snack will be provided. Checkout times for all camps will be at 7:00 pm (except Middle School Week – 10 am Saturday). Staff will not be available to supervise campers prior to arrival time or after departure time. Upon arrival, proceed to the Dining Hall for check-in. At the end of the camp session, all campers will be released at their cabins.
You must contact the camp office prior to dismissal if there is any change in regards to whom we are to release your child.