Summer Youth Programs
Our focus is our summer youth camp programs. We offer programs for ages 5-17. W.C.A. is a residential camp that provides overnight opportunities for most age groups.
The 40 acre property allows for many opportunities to enjoy God’s creation. You may enjoy some time at the vespers, a natural campfire area, or even hiking the many trails. Other recreational activities include softball, soccer, football, sand volleyball, basketball, four square, gaga ball, tetherball, carpetball and a jungle gym playground area. If you prefer indoor activities, we have some of those for you as well, including, ping pong and foosball. There are definitely many activities for all ages at Wilderness Christian Assembly Camp!
What to Bring
- Sleeping bag & pillow (opt. fitted twin sized sheets & blanket)
- Towels, wash cloth, soap & shampoo, brush/comb, deodorant
- Toothbrush and toothpast.
- Modest swimwear (no bikinis permitted)
- Clothing for all activities & weather (shoes appropriate for athletic activities and an extra pair that can get wet), light weight jacket, hat
- Socks and underclothes for each day of camp
- Flashlight, Bug Repellent & Sunscreen
- Medications (MUST be in original containers)
- Bible, notebook & pencil, backpack
- Water Bottle (with your name on it)
- Spending money for missions, & camp T-Shirt
Optional: Stationary & stamps, Camera
Please label all belongings!
Please Leave at Home
Any electronic games, radios, music players, mp3s, cell phones, or other devices, secular music, skateboards, snacks and valuables. Items not permitted at camp, including cell phones and mobile devices, will be collected and held in the office to be picked up at checkout.